Helps to release trapped nutrients and make them available to crops.
- Reduces the alkaline pH of water and soil.
- Release the trapped nutrients in the soil.
- Increase in the uptake of nutrients and spray elements.
- Decalcify irrigation systems.
- Improves soil aeration and porosity.
Neutrol 7 breaks the bond between phosphate and sulfate, chelates them, and makes them available to plants near the root zone.
- For slightly high pH water- 0.25 – 0.50 ml/lit. of water.
- High pH water- 0.75 –1 ml/lit. of water.
- Drenching purpose – 2–3 lit. /acre.
Mode of Action
Systemic, Contact and Fumigant base action.
Pass through number
of quality checks.
No Risk of Resistance Development
Due to mixture of multiple marker compounds.
Patents protect Kay Bee Bio-Organics Intellectual Property.
Bio Efficacy Report of Every Batch
Standardization of every batch.
Multiple Phyto ingredients
Need Help? Contact Us!
The company holds the best certifications in the industry.
Let's stay in touch!
Join our newsletter so that we can reach out to you with our best news and offers.