Nutra GA is a CIB-registered plant growth promoter with gibberellic acid and micronutrients like Mn, Mg, Fe, and Zn. It plays a very critical role in each and every stage of a plant’s life cycle.
- Helps to develop uniform plant growth at the vegetative stage.
- Shows significant improvement in plant morphology.
- Helps to break seedling dormancy.
- Enhance photosynthetic activity.
- Helps to increase the size, weight, and quality of produce.
- Boost yield and quality.
After the application of gibberellic acid, it helps to enhance the rate of all metabolic activities, as GA is the precursor of all those activities.
- Cash Crops
Spray 1-2 ml/liter of water.
Note: Dose depends on crop stage.
Mode of Action
Systemic, Contact and Fumigant base action.
Pass through number
of quality checks.
No Risk of Resistance Development
Due to mixture of multiple marker compounds.
Patents protect Kay Bee Bio-Organics Intellectual Property.
Bio Efficacy Report of Every Batch
Standardization of every batch.
Multiple Phyto ingredients
Need Help? Contact Us!
The company holds the best certifications in the industry.
Let's stay in touch!
Join our newsletter so that we can reach out to you with our best news and offers.