Zilite contains ZnO, which enables a slow release of fertilizer and enhances the bioavailability of Zn for plants, thereby increasing plant growth, plant dry matter, and profuse root growth.
- Take part in Nitrogen metabolism and stimulates amino acid to produce proteins.
- Contains 39.5% min Zn, which is more than any other form of Zinc Nutrition.
- Stable suspension concentrate formulation.
- Helps to form enzymes that regulate plant life.
- Excellent product to recover zinc deficiency in a short time.
- Helps to increase immunity in crops.
Zilite participates in protein synthesis and the metabolism of biomolecules and plays a crucial role in the appropriate growth and development of plants.
Vegetables and field crops 1.25 ml/liter of water.
Fruit crops – 1.5 ml/liter of water.
Note: Dose depends on crop stage.
Mode of Action
Systemic, Contact and Fumigant base action.
Pass through number
of quality checks.
No Risk of Resistance Development
Due to mixture of multiple marker compounds.
Patents protect Kay Bee Bio-Organics Intellectual Property.
Bio Efficacy Report of Every Batch
Standardization of every batch.
Multiple Phyto ingredients
Need Help? Contact Us!
The company holds the best certifications in the industry.
Let's stay in touch!
Join our newsletter so that we can reach out to you with our best news and offers.